Monday, January 11, 2010

John 6

Book: John.
Chapters: 4 - 6.

Wow! A lot to chew on. I've been here for the last several weeks. It is awesome.

One of today's "wow!" moments is 6:37 - - Everyone whom the Father gives me will come to me, and the one who comes to me I will never send away.

This covers a couple different things for me.

One is that Jesus makes it pretty clear that people only come to Him if they've been drawn there by God. This is enough to think about for a long time.

The other this is that Jesus says that no one will be turned away! NEVER! There are a lot of people who I would turn away if they came to me. I am definitely a person who I would turn away. But not Jesus. He's so UN-like me in this regard! And I am so very grateful. Eternally grateful!

Thank You Jesus.

No comments: